Always Stop to Smell The Flowers

Monday, February 9, 2009

10 Months!


I can't believe how fast time is going by. I know I have said that a lot but as I look down at my little sleeping angel it seems like just yesterday we were bringing home this tiny girl. She is and will be my only daughter, and I am so blessed to have been chosen to be her mommy. She is taking tiny steps now, and she really wants to run! I think if she just slowed down a little she would have it down. I am starting to think about how we are going to celebrate her first birthday and you better believe there will be pink involved! LOL She will be 11 months in 5 short days and I keep thinking back to what I was doing at this time last year. I had weekly physical therapy and NST testing. I would do it all over again if that meant spending even one minute with this precious girl.

No comments: