Always Stop to Smell The Flowers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Leah and Her Earrings


I wanted to tell the story about how Leah got her ears pierced. Daddy was skeptical about the whole thing so me and grandma took her to the mall to have them done. Her Aunt Brianna and Uncle Dean had to tag along to shop why they had the chance. They are 15yrs and 17yrs old respectively. We took her to a place that used the disposable ear piercers to be safe and I picked out her birthstone for her first pair of earrings. They had to do them one at a time so I put her little pacifier in her mouth. She was a little shocked with the first one like when we get her shots done and really ticked off at the second one. She only cried for a minute and then was back to smiling and talking to grandma. Sometimes she can be a drama queen so I was suprised she quit crying so fast. When she had her shots she cried all the way out to the car and I felt so bad for her. This was the only part that worried me about getting her ears pierced. Her ears are healing very nicely but I am definitly anal about cleaning and turning them so we don't get any infection. Doesn't she look cute!!

No comments: